- (2 Tbsp) Olive oil
- (2) Limes, squeezed
- (1 tsp) Ground cumin
- (1 tsp) Onion powder
- (1 tsp) Chili powder
- (1/2 tsp) Salt
- (1 Tbsp) Worchestershire sauce
- (3 cloves) Garlic, crushed
- (1/2 tsp) Red pepper flakes
- (2) Onions, thinly sliced
- (2) Red/orange/yellow bell peppers, sliced
- (1) Green pepper, thinly sliced
- (for cooking) Oil
- (desired amount) Flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- (toppings of your choice) Salsa, sour cream, cilantro
Mix olive oil, lime juice, Worcestershire, garlic, cumin, chili and onion powder, salt and pepper.
Add flank steak and marinate in fridge at least 2 hours.
Slice veggies and set aside. Prepare tortillas, salsa and other toppings.
Heat skillet to medium-high and add oil. Add veggies and cook a few minutes until onions slightly softened. Remove to plate and keep warm.
Heat same pan to high and add flank steak. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until medium-rare (or to your liking). Remove steak and allow to rest about 5 minutes.
Slice meat thinly against the grain. Mix with veggies and serve in tortillas with your choice of toppings.