- (4 cups) White flour
- (1 Tbsp) Salt
- (1/6-1/4 cup) Honey
- (2 Tbsp) Yeast, fast rising
- (2) Eggs
- (1/2 cup) Canola oil
- (4 cups) Warm water (not boiling)
- (1/2 cup) Flaxseed, ground
- (1/2 cup) Oatmeal, ground or whole
- (1 cup) Whole wheat flour
- (1/2 cup) Bran or wheat germ
Mix the white flour, salt, and yeast together. Make a well in the centre.
Mix together the eggs, oil, honey and warm water. Add to flour mixture. Mix in the flax, oatmeal, bran and whole wheat flour.
Add 3-3.5 cups regular flour. Mix well. Let rise in the oven with the light on. Knead down three times, every 15 minutes. On the fourth time, form into 4-5 loaves and put in greased loaf pans.
Let rise another 30 minutes in a warm place. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.