Pork and beef patties for breakfast or anytime! Adjust with any herbs and spices you like for a different variation.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
(2 lbs) Ground pork
(1 lb) Lean Ground Beef
(2) Garlic cloves
(1/2 of 1 large) Onion
(1/2 tsp) Dried sage
(1 tsp) Dried thyme
(2 tsp) Salt
(1 tsp, ground) Black pepper
(1/2 tsp, crushed) Red pepper flakes
- Coarsely chop onion and put in food processor with 2 cloves garlic. Process until finely chopped.
- Mix beef, pork, onion and garlic, herbs and spices in large bowl.
- Form into patties of desired size (they will shrink when cooking).
- Fry patties until cooked through (I like to fry one and taste it, then adjust seasonings as needed).
- Drain on paper towel.
- Cooked patties can be frozen if desired. Makes about 30 small patties.